HBC Extensions CARE
- To minimize shedding, we suggest “sealing” both sides of the weft with a hair/fabric sealant and avoid cutting the wefts.
- Wash hair with a conditioner and rinse well prior to use.
- Always comb the hair with a wide tooth comb upwards from the tips to the roots to get rid of knots.
- Avoid usage of heavy oils and greasy products in this texture of hair as it will weigh the hair down.
- To enhance the curl pattern and minimize frizz, dry your hair with a tee-shirt or soft cotton material.
- Apply a curl defining cream to the hair while wet to control frizz if you plan to wear the hair in its natural curl/wave.
- To increase longevity of the extensions, use a heat protectant when applying heat to the hair.
- Do not use any leave in conditioners as they tend to weigh the hair down. When using Moroccan oil, use only a DIME SIZE amount to moisturize the entire head. * Moroccan oil is a heavy oil and should only be used on this texture if the hair is becoming very dry or brittle.